Wednesday, April 4, 2012

March 31, 2012
So I am in the car today going to Charleston, SC and I am thinking about my future... I have had a few worries as the weeks have passed but as today continues to forward I know this trip is good and what God wants for me to do. I still am working through the fact that Jesus would want me to go for him and that I can't do it alone! The Song "IN ME" by Casting Crowns reminded me that "I am nothing on my won, but the Power of Christ in me makes me strong..." I can only do it with God. this song continues to go..."How refreshing to know You don't need me , but how amazing to find that you want me.."
I am humbled and honored that some how even through all my sin and life that He would still want to use me! He gave me NEW life years ago and I am so thankful that He captured my heart and life! It is by His Grace that He saved me and that I am serving Him!
here is a link to that song:
http://youtu.be/yQ9uBMPnfW4

Again please be praying for me and if you fell led please donate I have to raise $2,000 by May 15, 2012

Thank yall for supporting me in Prayers!


No comments:

Post a Comment