Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Catching up CONTINUED...

 March 15, 2012
I had a rough day not feeling 100% (sick) :( but I still had so much to do! I read in the morning and God gave me great words of encouragement about serving Him....
just as David prayed this...
"...Therefore your servant hos found courage to pray this prayer to you and now O LORD GOD, You are God and your words are true and you have promised this good thing to your servant." -2 Samuel 7:27-28
So as my day went forward it was BUSYYY and I had to baby sit at 5 for a wonderful family!... I played with the kids and then put them to bed and worked on some homework. Once the parents returned home we were catching up and talking about y future and what I could do in life as a job. This person was encouraging me in how I would be great in sales and how I could use that in many ways to honor God and how he could maybe help me get a job too. **Most likely I won't be hired with his help .. but who knows it would be a blessing is I was. but what he was saying was comforting. It was Gods way to me of saying "EMILY I am ALWAYS going to take care of you, even when you doubt or stress about not having a job or money when you return home from missions" God shows us in NEAT ways that He is in control we just have to be open to seeing Him...!

March 21, 2012
so I had a migraine (I am sick in bed all day when I have one) 2 days a go and well now I am FREAKED out that  I am going to get them while I am in the Bahamas! I talked to a friend who went to Eleuthra last year and I kinda got worried when he was talking about the heat and everything. Many times I get migraines if I stay over heated... so that's why i worried my self even more.  I just sat down and Prayed literally crying out to God... "I need you God, I cannot do this, only you can do this... You can work through me. Please do not let me get a migraine while I am in Eleuthra... be with me God!"

March 22, 2012
GOD reminds me once again HE IS IN CONTROL!
I was reminded of a Bible verse in class today 2 Corinthians 12:7-10

"So to keep me from becoming conceited because of the surpassing greatness of the revelations, a thorn was given me in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to harass me, to keep me from becoming conceited. Three times I pleaded with the Lord about this, that it should leave me. But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me. For the sake of Christ, then, I am content with weaknesses, insults, hardships, persecutions, and calamities. For when I am weak, then I am strong."
(2 Corinthians 12:7-10 ESV)
When I got nervous that night before about having migraines again... God renewed my mind! Later in this day I was reading in 2 Samuel 12:10 and read this "Be of good courage, and let us be courageous for our people, and for the cities of our God, and may the Lord do what seems good to him.”
Through everything God continues to show me that He has a PLAN and will take care of  me!

Again please continue to pray for me and if you feel led please donate to help me financially, I have to raise $2,000 dollars by May 15, 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment