Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hey everyone!
I am serving in Eleuthra, Bahamas for 8-10 weeks this summer! I have to raise 2,000

Friends and Family--God has blessed with the opportunity to serve those in Eleuthra in the Bahamas for almost 2 months beginning this June. I am asking for prayers in preparation for this mission. There is also a large financial commitment. I have to raise $2,000 by May 15,2012 .  A friend suggested that I reach out to my contacts through FB and said what an amazing thing it would be to get even just $1 (or more if you feel lead) from as many friends who felt called to give. Even a $1 could make a difference. If you feel lead to help me in this effort please call or message me and I will send you my address or you can use Paypal to donate with your credit card or debit card.  To get more information about my mission trip please see my "blog" http://www.emilyayer.blogspot.com/ 
God bless! I love yall all! I will be updating my blog throughout my trip! :) TO GOD ALL THE GLORY!
-Emily




No comments:

Post a Comment