Thursday, June 7, 2012

ENCOURAGED!!


Day 2 in (MISSION) paradise and you would think there would be all the time in the world to share my adventure thus far; yet, it has been a busy one for sure!  Words cannot describe my gratitude to everyone who has supported me thus far on my journey!  I have been blessed by such wonderful friends and family!  Not only have I been blessed with encouragement and financial support prior to my trip, but even as I traveled to my destination! I want to say thank you ALL for supporting me on my trip both financially and emotionally, along with numerous prayers.   I wanted to post a picture of the 4 letters I received between the night departing and day arriving to Eleuthera. My first letter came when I met with the girls :) and was encouraged by our conversation.  The second came late the night before I left, and was hand delivered.  The third was received 2 days before I left; however, it specifically stated on the envelope not to open till June 6th (the day I leave).  The last letter was hidden away and happily discovered while unpacking (thanks mom :)) Everyone please poll in and tell me which letter you think was the best!
As the memories, stories, and friendships continue to grow here in Eleuthera, so does my need to share these things with everyone; however, you will simply have to tune in for more updates as there is much to be done here!
Much Love and Prayers to everyone!
 <3 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment